It’s been eight months since I started crocheting amigurumi. I’m having a lot of fun with it, particularly as it still allows me to engage in other things I also enjoy, like science fiction, fantasy, gaming, and so on. So far I’ve completed about a dozen projects and have progressed fairly well with my skills (though I still have lots to learn!). While reflecting on how far I’ve come, I realized there are things I’ve learned along the way that would have been helpful to know up front. I’m sure I’m not alone in this, so, without further ado, here are ten beginner crochet tips I wish amigurumi tutorials had taught me!
I love nature and am a proud Canadian, born and raised in Calgary. Cyan is my favorite color. Steak, nachos, and jumbo sour keys FTW. I enjoy gaming, writing, and photography. Plus drawing and coding websites. Editing? Camping? Fishing? Reading? Crochet? Aquariums? Yes, those too. I probably have too many hobbies.
PhotostreamsPhotostream: Las Vegas 2009
Worth A Look
Taking myself out for dinner. https://t.co/ZVhiDQpqVb
22:20 Brain: 04:30 Brain: WHY AREN’T WE AT WORK FUUUU oh it’s Saturday 06:30: jollyjack.deviantart.com/art/Wake-up-Ca… 08:30 Brain: Are we awake yet?
For a game that allows/encourages scamming & douchebaggery, this new “rainbows, sunshine, lovefest” forum is just…w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- A Pod Pal for EVE Down Under 15 June 2017
- I Want to Crochet a Prorator 9 June 2017
- Quietly EVE-ing 21 May 2017
- On the Radar 2 February 2017
- A Big Thank You – Pod Pal Auction 30 January 2017
- Pod Pal Auction! 23 January 2017
- Revisiting Sec Status 8 January 2017
- Pod Pals Info Page 30 October 2016
- Scouting for Cute: Pod Pal Mynxee 14 August 2016
- A Different Look 23 May 2016