“To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong.”
– Joseph Chilton Pearce
Fearless is Incyanity‘s fingering-weight 50/50 merino/silk yarn base!
This yarn is a lovely 4-ply blend of luscious, luxurious Grade A mulberry silk and springy superwash merino wool in equal parts.
You’ll love how soft and light this yarn is! Silk enhances the breathability of your finished item and feels wonderful next to the skin. Its shimmer and drape is perfect for a wide range of stylish projects but is especially recommended for any pattern that you really want to see shine!
For best results due to the silk content, hand wash items in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- 50% superwash merino, 50% Grade A mulberry silk
- 438 yards (401 meters)
- 100 gram (3.5 ounce) hanks
- Suggested Hook Range: 2.25mm – 4.0mm
- Suggested Needle Range: US 0 – 6 or 2.0 – 4.0mm
- Care: Hand wash cold, dry flat